Source code archives
The copyright of these belongs to me unless obviously otherwise or explicitly stated. These are made available for download on the basis of hobby/non-profit personal use only. Not to be re-distributed without permission.
For any other use see the contact details on the root page.
Programs mostly for geneic CP/M or easily ported to generic CP/M
- Various CP/M utilites - includes source for
t-net a very useful network server and
redirector for cp/m that can also loaded as an rsx under vpmm with the command
device ins t-net all built with the masm.com assembler included with the xbeaver software kits.
- A multi format bios with build options for 80bus and alphatronic/matmos computers. Includes
transfer programs between other operating systems such as MSDOS, RT11 and the TI-DX10.
Program source code specifically for the Nascom/Gemini 80bus PC
- This is the source code for VPMM an extension to BDOS/CCPZ cpm system. Device drivers
are included. These device drivers can also be installed under CP/M using the devload
program in utilities_src. See this page for details of the device driver structure.
- Selection of above drivers in binary with cp/m loader.
Program source code specifically for the Alphatronic/Matmos PC
- Format programs - includes modifications for 80 tracks and high density. PCFORMAT will format
standard 40 track disks, 80 track DD disks and 1.44MByte HD disks in any drive.
- System BIOS and Boot ROM (including high density modifications). Also includes versions of CCPZ/BDOSZ
Program source code for other machines
- A full screen debugger for a PDP11. Runs as a foreground job under RT11. Mostly operating system
independent hence can be ported to other PDP11 operating systems or made standalone easily. Requires VT100 terminal.
- Televideo 802 bios source.